AP building collapse: Toll rises to four; two held
Hyderabad: One more person on Sunday died, taking
the toll in the building collapse incident in Secunderabad to
four, even as police arrested two persons in the case.
A vendor identified as Nagnath, who was injured in the
incident, died today while undergoing treatment at a hospital,
Deputy Commissioner of Police (North Zone) Ch Srikant said.
Two persons Ajay Kumar Kataria, who is one of the owners
of the building, and contractor Giri Babu were arrested in
connection with the incident, he said, adding that hunt is on
for three other absconding owners of the building.
All the accused have been booked for negligence, he said.
Slabs of a three-storey building, which was being
dismantled for constructing a new structure, collapsed on some
push-cart vendors on the road at Monda Market yesterday. Three
people were killed and two injured in the mishap.
The condition of the other injured person is stable,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- Unbelievable! Airtel offers 10 GB 4G data at just Rs 250
- Using Facebook, Twitter may cut BP, diabetes in elderly