AP building collapse: Toll rises to four; two held
Hyderabad: One more person on Sunday died, taking
the toll in the building collapse incident in Secunderabad to
four, even as police arrested two persons in the case.
A vendor identified as Nagnath, who was injured in the
incident, died today while undergoing treatment at a hospital,
Deputy Commissioner of Police (North Zone) Ch Srikant said.
Two persons Ajay Kumar Kataria, who is one of the owners
of the building, and contractor Giri Babu were arrested in
connection with the incident, he said, adding that hunt is on
for three other absconding owners of the building.
All the accused have been booked for negligence, he said.
Slabs of a three-storey building, which was being
dismantled for constructing a new structure, collapsed on some
push-cart vendors on the road at Monda Market yesterday. Three
people were killed and two injured in the mishap.
The condition of the other injured person is stable,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections