AP CM targets Jagan, calls him an `opportunist`
Guntur: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Saturday targeted YSR Congress party chief and Kadapa MP YS Jaganmohan Reddy accusing him of being an an "opportunist".
Speaking at a function here, the Chief Minister, who was joined by PCC chief Botsa Satyanarayana in the attack against Jagan, alleged the Kadapa MP had amassed wealth by misusing the powers of his late father and former AP Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy.
Charging that Jagan was hungry for power, Reddy said "he is leading a princely life and cannot claim to be poor people`s representative. He is ruthless."
He further alleged Jagan`s sole aim was to become the Chief Minister of the state. "To achieve this goal, he had supported the no-confidence motion tabled by TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu. But MLAs loyal to Jagan had to pay a penalty for their act. It is not their sacrifice," he said.
Botsa alleged the TDP chief had lost his credibility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands