AP CM targets Jagan, calls him an `opportunist`
Guntur: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Saturday targeted YSR Congress party chief and Kadapa MP YS Jaganmohan Reddy accusing him of being an an "opportunist".
Speaking at a function here, the Chief Minister, who was joined by PCC chief Botsa Satyanarayana in the attack against Jagan, alleged the Kadapa MP had amassed wealth by misusing the powers of his late father and former AP Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy.
Charging that Jagan was hungry for power, Reddy said "he is leading a princely life and cannot claim to be poor people`s representative. He is ruthless."
He further alleged Jagan`s sole aim was to become the Chief Minister of the state. "To achieve this goal, he had supported the no-confidence motion tabled by TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu. But MLAs loyal to Jagan had to pay a penalty for their act. It is not their sacrifice," he said.
Botsa alleged the TDP chief had lost his credibility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India