AP CM targets Jagan, calls him an `opportunist`
Guntur: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Saturday targeted YSR Congress party chief and Kadapa MP YS Jaganmohan Reddy accusing him of being an an "opportunist".
Speaking at a function here, the Chief Minister, who was joined by PCC chief Botsa Satyanarayana in the attack against Jagan, alleged the Kadapa MP had amassed wealth by misusing the powers of his late father and former AP Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy.
Charging that Jagan was hungry for power, Reddy said "he is leading a princely life and cannot claim to be poor people`s representative. He is ruthless."
He further alleged Jagan`s sole aim was to become the Chief Minister of the state. "To achieve this goal, he had supported the no-confidence motion tabled by TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu. But MLAs loyal to Jagan had to pay a penalty for their act. It is not their sacrifice," he said.
Botsa alleged the TDP chief had lost his credibility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees