AP CM targets Jagan, calls him an `opportunist`
Guntur: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Saturday targeted YSR Congress party chief and Kadapa MP YS Jaganmohan Reddy accusing him of being an an "opportunist".
Speaking at a function here, the Chief Minister, who was joined by PCC chief Botsa Satyanarayana in the attack against Jagan, alleged the Kadapa MP had amassed wealth by misusing the powers of his late father and former AP Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy.
Charging that Jagan was hungry for power, Reddy said "he is leading a princely life and cannot claim to be poor people`s representative. He is ruthless."
He further alleged Jagan`s sole aim was to become the Chief Minister of the state. "To achieve this goal, he had supported the no-confidence motion tabled by TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu. But MLAs loyal to Jagan had to pay a penalty for their act. It is not their sacrifice," he said.
Botsa alleged the TDP chief had lost his credibility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Parliament deadlock: BJP says blame Sonia if Monsoon Session washed out, calls Congress 'confused'