AP CM`s convoy hits APCC secretary, hospitalised
Rajahmundry: The convoy of the State
Chief Minister K Rosaiah hit the Andhra Pradesh Congress
Committee (APCC) Secretary K Raja, when the CM was arriving in
the city today after attending functions at Amalapuram
division, police said.
Raja was injured in the incident and sent him to
hospital, police said.
The incident occurred when Rosaiah was returning from
Amalapuram division after inaugurating Comprehensive Drinking
Water Supply Scheme and TTD Kalayna mandapam. Rosaiah was to
address a public meeting at Rajahmundry today.
Rosaiah will leave for Samalkota tomorrow to offer
prayers at Panchamukhi Hanuman Temple and meet well-known
astrologer Chintamani Ganapathi Sastry.
He will leave to the state capital, Hyderabad in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price