AP CM`s convoy hits APCC secretary, hospitalised
Rajahmundry: The convoy of the State
Chief Minister K Rosaiah hit the Andhra Pradesh Congress
Committee (APCC) Secretary K Raja, when the CM was arriving in
the city today after attending functions at Amalapuram
division, police said.
Raja was injured in the incident and sent him to
hospital, police said.
The incident occurred when Rosaiah was returning from
Amalapuram division after inaugurating Comprehensive Drinking
Water Supply Scheme and TTD Kalayna mandapam. Rosaiah was to
address a public meeting at Rajahmundry today.
Rosaiah will leave for Samalkota tomorrow to offer
prayers at Panchamukhi Hanuman Temple and meet well-known
astrologer Chintamani Ganapathi Sastry.
He will leave to the state capital, Hyderabad in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter