AP EAMCET 2012 Results declared
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2012 Results and ranks were declared on Friday (June 29, 2012) at 6 pm.
The Andhra Pradesh state council of Higher education made elaborate arrangements to help candidates check their results in a seamless manner.
Minister for Higher and Technical Education Damodar Raja Narasimha declared the results at JNTU- Architecture and Fine Arts University.
AP EAMCET Results 2012 can be checked on http://www.apeamcet.org.
EAMCET 2012 results will also be available through Automated Voice Response System (AVRS).
AP EAMCET Rank through mobile:
BSNL subscribers - Type EAMCETRANK HTNO and send it to 53345/6.
Other subscribers - Type EAMCETRANK HTNO and send it to 57333 and 56969.
Zeenews.com wishes all candidates ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed