AP EAMCET 2012 Results declared
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2012 Results and ranks were declared on Friday (June 29, 2012) at 6 pm.
The Andhra Pradesh state council of Higher education made elaborate arrangements to help candidates check their results in a seamless manner.
Minister for Higher and Technical Education Damodar Raja Narasimha declared the results at JNTU- Architecture and Fine Arts University.
AP EAMCET Results 2012 can be checked on http://www.apeamcet.org.
EAMCET 2012 results will also be available through Automated Voice Response System (AVRS).
AP EAMCET Rank through mobile:
BSNL subscribers - Type EAMCETRANK HTNO and send it to 53345/6.
Other subscribers - Type EAMCETRANK HTNO and send it to 57333 and 56969.
Zeenews.com wishes all candidates ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan