AP EAMCET 2012 Results declared
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2012 Results and ranks were declared on Friday (June 29, 2012) at 6 pm.
The Andhra Pradesh state council of Higher education made elaborate arrangements to help candidates check their results in a seamless manner.
Minister for Higher and Technical Education Damodar Raja Narasimha declared the results at JNTU- Architecture and Fine Arts University.
AP EAMCET Results 2012 can be checked on http://www.apeamcet.org.
EAMCET 2012 results will also be available through Automated Voice Response System (AVRS).
AP EAMCET Rank through mobile:
BSNL subscribers - Type EAMCETRANK HTNO and send it to 53345/6.
Other subscribers - Type EAMCETRANK HTNO and send it to 57333 and 56969.
Zeenews.com wishes all candidates ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days