AP EAMCET 2012 Results declared
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2012 Results and ranks were declared on Friday (June 29, 2012) at 6 pm.
The Andhra Pradesh state council of Higher education made elaborate arrangements to help candidates check their results in a seamless manner.
Minister for Higher and Technical Education Damodar Raja Narasimha declared the results at JNTU- Architecture and Fine Arts University.
AP EAMCET Results 2012 can be checked on http://www.apeamcet.org.
EAMCET 2012 results will also be available through Automated Voice Response System (AVRS).
AP EAMCET Rank through mobile:
BSNL subscribers - Type EAMCETRANK HTNO and send it to 53345/6.
Other subscribers - Type EAMCETRANK HTNO and send it to 57333 and 56969.
Zeenews.com wishes all candidates ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Trump vows to begin deportations immediately if sworn in
- British PM to trigger EU pull-out `without parliament vote`
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio