AP EAMCET 2012 Results declared
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2012 Results and ranks were declared on Friday (June 29, 2012) at 6 pm.
The Andhra Pradesh state council of Higher education made elaborate arrangements to help candidates check their results in a seamless manner.
Minister for Higher and Technical Education Damodar Raja Narasimha declared the results at JNTU- Architecture and Fine Arts University.
AP EAMCET Results 2012 can be checked on http://www.apeamcet.org.
EAMCET 2012 results will also be available through Automated Voice Response System (AVRS).
AP EAMCET Rank through mobile:
BSNL subscribers - Type EAMCETRANK HTNO and send it to 53345/6.
Other subscribers - Type EAMCETRANK HTNO and send it to 57333 and 56969.
Zeenews.com wishes all candidates ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you