AP government to draft policies to meet energy requirements
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh government making all efforts to meet energy requirements of all consumers by approving policies to tap renewable energy and even purchase expensive power from outside the state, an official release Sunday quoted chief secretary Minnie Mathew.
Key objectives of the proposed programme include identifying suitable collaborative partnership models to promote, monitor, verify, reward and recognise energy efficiency initiatives, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Why Brexit is a harbinger of climate change?
- Bihar to use WhatsApp to repair bad roads
- Oops! People in Belarus are getting naked at work – See pics
- Gay, lesbian, bisexual don't come under third gender; give reservation to transgenders: SC to Centre
- Novak Djokovic calls for football-style Davis Cup to keep tournament alive