AP Governor appeals to co-operate with Srikrishna committee
New Delhi: Andhra Pradesh Governor E S L
Narasimhan on Friday night appealed to the people of the state to
cooperate with the Justice B N Srikrishna committee on the
Telangana statehood issue and give their views on the
In a brief interaction with media, he said people should
come forward to cooperate with the Centre-appointed committee
and express their views.
"I Appeal the people not to commit suicide. Normalcy in
the state has been restored and Andhra Pradesh is the safest
place for investments," he said.
His comments assume significance in the wake of some
pro-Telangana groups threatening to boycott the panel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections