AP Governor appeals to co-operate with Srikrishna committee
New Delhi: Andhra Pradesh Governor E S L
Narasimhan on Friday night appealed to the people of the state to
cooperate with the Justice B N Srikrishna committee on the
Telangana statehood issue and give their views on the
In a brief interaction with media, he said people should
come forward to cooperate with the Centre-appointed committee
and express their views.
"I Appeal the people not to commit suicide. Normalcy in
the state has been restored and Andhra Pradesh is the safest
place for investments," he said.
His comments assume significance in the wake of some
pro-Telangana groups threatening to boycott the panel.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price