AP govt transfers 10 IPS officers
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh government on Tuesday transferred 10 Indian Police Service officers, including six of the 1997 batch who have been promoted to the rank of Deputy Inspector General of Police.
Amit Garg of 1993 batch has been posted as Commissioner of Police, Vijayawada city, in the existing vacancy.
Swathi Lakra of 1995 batch has been posted as Joint Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad, in the existing vacancy. Her batchmate Atul Singh has been posted to the Railways as DIG.
Bhavana Saxena of 1996 batch has been transferred from Railways to the General Administration (Vigilance and Enforcement) Department, according to an order issued by state Chief Secretary S V Prasad.
On promotion to the rank of DIG, N Madhusudana Reddy has been posted as Joint Commissioner of Police (Headquarters), Hyderabad, Vijay Kumar has been posted to Crime Investigation Department, Y Nagi Reddy to Hyderabad Range, Devendra Singh Chauhan to Warangal Range and Sanjay Kumar Jain to Karimnagar Range. N Suryanarayana has been posted as Joint Director, Anti-Corruption Bureau.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH