AP govt transfers 10 IPS officers
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh government on Tuesday transferred 10 Indian Police Service officers, including six of the 1997 batch who have been promoted to the rank of Deputy Inspector General of Police.
Amit Garg of 1993 batch has been posted as Commissioner of Police, Vijayawada city, in the existing vacancy.
Swathi Lakra of 1995 batch has been posted as Joint Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad, in the existing vacancy. Her batchmate Atul Singh has been posted to the Railways as DIG.
Bhavana Saxena of 1996 batch has been transferred from Railways to the General Administration (Vigilance and Enforcement) Department, according to an order issued by state Chief Secretary S V Prasad.
On promotion to the rank of DIG, N Madhusudana Reddy has been posted as Joint Commissioner of Police (Headquarters), Hyderabad, Vijay Kumar has been posted to Crime Investigation Department, Y Nagi Reddy to Hyderabad Range, Devendra Singh Chauhan to Warangal Range and Sanjay Kumar Jain to Karimnagar Range. N Suryanarayana has been posted as Joint Director, Anti-Corruption Bureau.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- LIVE Cricket Score, IND vs NZ, 3rd ODI: Chasing 286-run target, India lose Rahane and Rohit early
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'