AP govt transfers 10 IPS officers
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh government on Tuesday transferred 10 Indian Police Service officers, including six of the 1997 batch who have been promoted to the rank of Deputy Inspector General of Police.
Amit Garg of 1993 batch has been posted as Commissioner of Police, Vijayawada city, in the existing vacancy.
Swathi Lakra of 1995 batch has been posted as Joint Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad, in the existing vacancy. Her batchmate Atul Singh has been posted to the Railways as DIG.
Bhavana Saxena of 1996 batch has been transferred from Railways to the General Administration (Vigilance and Enforcement) Department, according to an order issued by state Chief Secretary S V Prasad.
On promotion to the rank of DIG, N Madhusudana Reddy has been posted as Joint Commissioner of Police (Headquarters), Hyderabad, Vijay Kumar has been posted to Crime Investigation Department, Y Nagi Reddy to Hyderabad Range, Devendra Singh Chauhan to Warangal Range and Sanjay Kumar Jain to Karimnagar Range. N Suryanarayana has been posted as Joint Director, Anti-Corruption Bureau.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India