AP govt transfers 10 IPS officers
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh government on Tuesday transferred 10 Indian Police Service officers, including six of the 1997 batch who have been promoted to the rank of Deputy Inspector General of Police.
Amit Garg of 1993 batch has been posted as Commissioner of Police, Vijayawada city, in the existing vacancy.
Swathi Lakra of 1995 batch has been posted as Joint Commissioner of Police, Cyberabad, in the existing vacancy. Her batchmate Atul Singh has been posted to the Railways as DIG.
Bhavana Saxena of 1996 batch has been transferred from Railways to the General Administration (Vigilance and Enforcement) Department, according to an order issued by state Chief Secretary S V Prasad.
On promotion to the rank of DIG, N Madhusudana Reddy has been posted as Joint Commissioner of Police (Headquarters), Hyderabad, Vijay Kumar has been posted to Crime Investigation Department, Y Nagi Reddy to Hyderabad Range, Devendra Singh Chauhan to Warangal Range and Sanjay Kumar Jain to Karimnagar Range. N Suryanarayana has been posted as Joint Director, Anti-Corruption Bureau.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'