AP HC stays ED order in Satyam case
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh High Court Tuesday stayed a provisional order of Enforcement Directorate attaching Rs 822 crore deposit belonging to Mahindra Satyam in a money laundering case involving former Satyam Chairman B Ramalinga Raju and others.
Justice P V Sanjay Kumar also stayed the notice issued by the adjudicating authority to Mahindra Satyam (Satyam Computer Services Ltd), asking company officials to appear before it with regard to the case.
The Enforcement Directorate had on October 18 issued a provisional attachment order of the company`s fixed deposits of Rs 822 crore in the money laundering case related to the previous management.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video