AP HC stays ED order in Satyam case
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh High Court Tuesday stayed a provisional order of Enforcement Directorate attaching Rs 822 crore deposit belonging to Mahindra Satyam in a money laundering case involving former Satyam Chairman B Ramalinga Raju and others.
Justice P V Sanjay Kumar also stayed the notice issued by the adjudicating authority to Mahindra Satyam (Satyam Computer Services Ltd), asking company officials to appear before it with regard to the case.
The Enforcement Directorate had on October 18 issued a provisional attachment order of the company`s fixed deposits of Rs 822 crore in the money laundering case related to the previous management.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you