AP ministers, Congress leaders from Telangana to meet Antony panel
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh ministers, ruling Congress MLAs, MLCs and other party leaders from Telangana region would meet the A K Antony-led committee on August 19.
The ministers and other leaders met state Congress chief Botsa Satyanarayana here today regarding the meeting with the Antony panel.
State Housing Minister N Uttam Kumar Reddy told reporters that they would meet the committee on August 19 and seek implementation of the Congress Working Committee`s decision in favour of formation of separate Telangana state.
The A K Antony committee has been constituted by the Congress high command to look into the situation arising out of the decision to form Telangana. The other members of the committee are Union Minister Veerappa Moily, AICC General Secretary Digvijay Singh and Congress president`s political secretary Ahmed Patel.
The Union Ministers and Congress leaders from Telangana as well as from Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema had met the committee earlier.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Sensex cracks below 26,000-mark, tanks 461 points
- Ranbir Kapoor's superhero dreams shattered?
- Make PM Narendra Modi's educational qualification public; people want to know truth: Arvind Kejriwal
- PM Narendra Modi takes his place alongside other world leaders at Madame Tussauds
- Indra Nooyi, Satya Nadella, Bhavesh Patel among highest paid CEOs in world