AP ministers, Congress leaders from Telangana to meet Antony panel
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh ministers, ruling Congress MLAs, MLCs and other party leaders from Telangana region would meet the A K Antony-led committee on August 19.
The ministers and other leaders met state Congress chief Botsa Satyanarayana here today regarding the meeting with the Antony panel.
State Housing Minister N Uttam Kumar Reddy told reporters that they would meet the committee on August 19 and seek implementation of the Congress Working Committee`s decision in favour of formation of separate Telangana state.
The A K Antony committee has been constituted by the Congress high command to look into the situation arising out of the decision to form Telangana. The other members of the committee are Union Minister Veerappa Moily, AICC General Secretary Digvijay Singh and Congress president`s political secretary Ahmed Patel.
The Union Ministers and Congress leaders from Telangana as well as from Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema had met the committee earlier.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune