AP minister`s son caught driving drunk
Hyderabad: Son of a Andhra Pradesh minister was caught by city police for allegedly driving his car in an inebriated condition.
Krishna Reddy, son of Animal Husbandry Minister P Viswaroop, was found driving drunk when his vehicle was intercepted by traffic police last night, Banjara Hills police said on Saturday.
A breath analyser test was done on Reddy which indicated that he was in an inebriated condition.
Banjara Hills traffic police have detained Reddy`s car and summoned him for counselling on Monday.
The police here do not arrest the offenders, but counsel them about the dangers of drunk driving besides producing them in a local court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP