AP minister`s son caught driving drunk
Hyderabad: Son of a Andhra Pradesh minister was caught by city police for allegedly driving his car in an inebriated condition.
Krishna Reddy, son of Animal Husbandry Minister P Viswaroop, was found driving drunk when his vehicle was intercepted by traffic police last night, Banjara Hills police said on Saturday.
A breath analyser test was done on Reddy which indicated that he was in an inebriated condition.
Banjara Hills traffic police have detained Reddy`s car and summoned him for counselling on Monday.
The police here do not arrest the offenders, but counsel them about the dangers of drunk driving besides producing them in a local court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"