AP: Student drowns off Vizag coast, another missing
Visakhapatnam: A trip to the Rushikonda beach here ended in tragedy for a group of final year LLB students of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, as one of them drowned while another went missing Friday evening.
Another student, a girl, was rescued by local fishermen.
Victims had ventured in to the sea for a swim, but were caught in a strong current.
Anil Kumar (22) was declared dead upon admission at the hospital, while Tej Kumar (22) was still missing.
Anil Kumar was native of Kalyandurg, while Tej Kumar was from Rayadurg, both in Anantapur district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- Viral Video: Cheating man finds both girlfriends at same place, EXPOSED – See what happened next
- Xiaomi's smartphones sales in India up 72%
- Arun Jaitley may not read out new trains, lines after budget merger
- RBI launches Sept round of inflation expectation survey
- Women have emotionally more intense nightmares than men