AP: Student drowns off Vizag coast, another missing
Visakhapatnam: A trip to the Rushikonda beach here ended in tragedy for a group of final year LLB students of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, as one of them drowned while another went missing Friday evening.
Another student, a girl, was rescued by local fishermen.
Victims had ventured in to the sea for a swim, but were caught in a strong current.
Anil Kumar (22) was declared dead upon admission at the hospital, while Tej Kumar (22) was still missing.
Anil Kumar was native of Kalyandurg, while Tej Kumar was from Rayadurg, both in Anantapur district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ICICI, Axis banks join Swift's global payments initiative
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Wayne Rooney aims to take up coaching after retirement
- Need for 'Sharia' like laws to check crimes against women: MNS chief Raj Thackeray
- Muttiah Muralitharan: Sri Lanka cricket files complaint against former off-spinner for insulting team manager