AP: Student drowns off Vizag coast, another missing
Visakhapatnam: A trip to the Rushikonda beach here ended in tragedy for a group of final year LLB students of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, as one of them drowned while another went missing Friday evening.
Another student, a girl, was rescued by local fishermen.
Victims had ventured in to the sea for a swim, but were caught in a strong current.
Anil Kumar (22) was declared dead upon admission at the hospital, while Tej Kumar (22) was still missing.
Anil Kumar was native of Kalyandurg, while Tej Kumar was from Rayadurg, both in Anantapur district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city