AP: Student drowns off Vizag coast, another missing
Visakhapatnam: A trip to the Rushikonda beach here ended in tragedy for a group of final year LLB students of NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, as one of them drowned while another went missing Friday evening.
Another student, a girl, was rescued by local fishermen.
Victims had ventured in to the sea for a swim, but were caught in a strong current.
Anil Kumar (22) was declared dead upon admission at the hospital, while Tej Kumar (22) was still missing.
Anil Kumar was native of Kalyandurg, while Tej Kumar was from Rayadurg, both in Anantapur district.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory