AP students protest against Delhi gang rape
Rajahmundry (AP): About 300 students of a college organised a rally at Narsapur today to protest against the recent gang rape of a paramedic in New Delhi.
The rally organised by students of Y N College went through Gandhi Centre and the main road to end at Ambedkar Centre near the bus station.
At Ambedkar centre, the students formed a human chain and raised slogans like "We want justice," "We need protection," and "It is our duty to promote welfare and respect women".
YN College`s women`s cell coordinator S M Maheshwari led the rally and raised slogans against the gang rape, demanding punishment to the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- WhatsApp chat between Hrithik Roshan and his mother will give you fitness goals! View inside
- Producer's Guild hold emergency meet after 'Dishoom' leak threat
- WATCH: HISTORIC! Neeraj Chopra sets U-20 Javelin record, becomes first Indian world champion in athletics
- REVEALED: Why Hindu families in Aligarh want to sell their houses, leave area
- We’re not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again!