AP: Two class 10th students die after drinking tod
Hyderabad: Two Class 10th students died and six other persons were taken ill after allegedly drinking toddy in Chandur mandal of Nalgonda district this evening.
The incident took place at Bangarugadda village. The two boys were aged around 15, police said, adding they were investigating whether any chemical had been added to the toddy.
"Two students died.... We are ascertaining composition of the drink. Six other villagers fell sick. Now they have been discharged from the local hospital," a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love