APEGC and APSDC constituted by Nabam Tuki
Itanagnagar: Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister
Nabam Tuki today announced constituting the Arunachal Pradesh
Employment Generation Council (APEG) and Arunachal Pradesh
Skills Development Council (APSDC) to facilitate the youths to
develop their skills and to find gainful employment.
Addressing the silver jubilee celebration of Statehood
Day at Indira Gandhi Park here this morning, Tuki said that
the most important focus of his government was to create
sufficient job opportunities through development of hydro
power, tourism, IT sectors and creating avenues for self
employment through development of agriculture and its allied
"We propose to bring a new sports policy so as to
encourage our youths to participate in national and
international sports events and I am planning seriously to
bring out a new scheme CM’s Youth Development Scheme to
channelize the unlimited energy and talents of
the youths for constructive work," he said.
He said, the state government would take full advantage
in implementing the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment
Programme to provide legal guarantee to the work seekers and
secure the livelihood of the people in rural areas.
"For effective food security, the state government is
contemplating to streamline the public distribution system
(PDS) by establishing FCI depots in all district headquarters
and will launch e-PDS software application," he disclosed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets