APSRTC to impart training in self-defence for women employees
Vijayawada: In the wake of rising incidents of violence against women, the state transport undertaking here has launched `Self-Defence Training` for its women employees, particularly, conductors.
As part of the one-week residential training programme at its 6 institutes, women employees would be trained in marshal arts, yoga among others, Andhra Pradesh State Transport corporation said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site
- Court rejects Ohio law that bans police from sex with minors
- Democrats speaking about world that does not exist: Trump