APSRTC to impart training in self-defence for women employees
Vijayawada: In the wake of rising incidents of violence against women, the state transport undertaking here has launched `Self-Defence Training` for its women employees, particularly, conductors.
As part of the one-week residential training programme at its 6 institutes, women employees would be trained in marshal arts, yoga among others, Andhra Pradesh State Transport corporation said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Hours after attacking NDA govt, Manmohan Singh meets PM Narendra Modi
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday