Azhar’s son continues to be critical
Hyderabad: The condition of Ayazuddin, son
of former cricketer and Moradabad MP Mohammad Azharuddin, who was grievously injured in a road mishap here, continued to remain `critical` for the fourth day on Wednesday, Apollo Hospital
"The health condition of Ayazuddin continues to remain critical today as well," a source from Apollo Hospital, where he is being treated, said.
Ayazuddin (19) had sustained critical injuries after a
sports bike, which he and his cousin Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16) were
riding, skidded off the road at Puppalguda on the Outer Ring
Road here last Sunday. The accident had left Ajmal dead.
According to sources, Ayazuddin is being continuously
monitored by a multi-specialty team round-the-clock. His
vital parameters are being maintained with supports and he
continues to be on the ventilator.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly