Azhar’s son continues to be critical
Hyderabad: The condition of Ayazuddin, son
of former cricketer and Moradabad MP Mohammad Azharuddin, who was grievously injured in a road mishap here, continued to remain `critical` for the fourth day on Wednesday, Apollo Hospital
"The health condition of Ayazuddin continues to remain critical today as well," a source from Apollo Hospital, where he is being treated, said.
Ayazuddin (19) had sustained critical injuries after a
sports bike, which he and his cousin Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16) were
riding, skidded off the road at Puppalguda on the Outer Ring
Road here last Sunday. The accident had left Ajmal dead.
According to sources, Ayazuddin is being continuously
monitored by a multi-specialty team round-the-clock. His
vital parameters are being maintained with supports and he
continues to be on the ventilator.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory