Azhar’s son continues to be critical
Hyderabad: The condition of Ayazuddin, son
of former cricketer and Moradabad MP Mohammad Azharuddin, who was grievously injured in a road mishap here, continued to remain `critical` for the fourth day on Wednesday, Apollo Hospital
"The health condition of Ayazuddin continues to remain critical today as well," a source from Apollo Hospital, where he is being treated, said.
Ayazuddin (19) had sustained critical injuries after a
sports bike, which he and his cousin Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16) were
riding, skidded off the road at Puppalguda on the Outer Ring
Road here last Sunday. The accident had left Ajmal dead.
According to sources, Ayazuddin is being continuously
monitored by a multi-specialty team round-the-clock. His
vital parameters are being maintained with supports and he
continues to be on the ventilator.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj