Azhar`s son continues to be in critical condition
Hyderabad: The condition of Ayazuddin,
son of former cricketer and Moradabad MP Mohammad Azharuddin,
who was grievously injured in a road mishap here, remained
"critical" for the fourth day today with his neurological
status being a cause of "grave concern", a medical bulletin
"Ayazuddin has remained unconscious and his
neurological status (following hypoxia due to cardiac arrest
prior to arrival at the hospital) continues to be a cause of
grave concern. He is being continuously monitored by a
multi-speciality team round-the-clock.
His vital parameters are being maintained with
supports and he continues to be on the ventilator. His status
remains to be critical," Dr Hari Prasad, CEO Apollo Hospitals
said in medical update on Ayazuddin`s health condition,
released in the evening.
Meanwhile, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar
Reddy today visited the hospital and inquired about
Ayazuddin`s condition from doctors treating him. He also spoke
to Azharuddin and his family members.
Ayazuddin sustained critical injuries after a high-end
sports bike he was driving skidded off the road at Puppalguda
on Outer Ring Road (ORR) here on Sunday last.
Ayazuddin`s cousin, Ajmal-ur-Rahman (16) who was
riding pillion, died in the accident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- DNA: Analysis of first SECC survey in eight decades
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?