Bangaru Laxman`s death condoled
Bhubaneswar: BJP`s Odisha unit chief K V Singhdeo on Saturday condoled the death of former party National President Bangaru Laxman describing him as a true nationalist.
"Laxman was a true nationalist who had joined the national cause at the tender of twelve years," Singhdeo said in a statement here.
Laxman, who had held many positions in the party, would be remembered for his work in Jana Sangh and later in the Bharatiya Janata Party, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'