Bangaru Laxman`s death condoled
Bhubaneswar: BJP`s Odisha unit chief K V Singhdeo on Saturday condoled the death of former party National President Bangaru Laxman describing him as a true nationalist.
"Laxman was a true nationalist who had joined the national cause at the tender of twelve years," Singhdeo said in a statement here.
Laxman, who had held many positions in the party, would be remembered for his work in Jana Sangh and later in the Bharatiya Janata Party, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report