Bansal inspects Tirupati railway station
Hyderabad: Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal Tuesday inspected Tirupati railway station in Andhra Pradesh and checked the amenities provided to passengers.
He was accompanied by Minister of State for Railways, Kotla Jaya Surya Prakash Reddy, South Central Railway General Manager, G N Asthana and Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Chairman, K Bapiraju, who is a Lok Sabha member.
Asthana briefed the minister on the performance of SCR and various developmental activities taken up at Tirupati through a power point presentation, SCR said in a release here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'