BJP activists booked for demolishing Sonia Gandhi`s `temple`
Karimnagar: Police on Thursday registered a case against some BJP activists for allegedly demolishing a `temple` of Sonia Gandhi in Karimnagar town.
According to the police, a group of BJP activists has demolished the `temple` (made of vinyl boards) on the name of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
The `temple` was built in Karimnagar town by local Congress leader Sunil Rao.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis