BJP demands action against AP CM for violating law
Hyderabad: BJP on Saturday urged Andhra Pradesh Governor E S L Narasimhan to take action against Chief Minister K Rosaiah for participating in a dharna at Basheerbagh here where prohibitory orders were in force.
Addressing the party`s state executive meeting here, BJP
Andhra Pradesh unit president G Kishan Reddy said Chief
Minister Rosaiah violated the law by attending a dharna on
the road at Basheerbagh yesterday, where prohibitory orders
were in force, to protest the remark of RSS leader K Sudarhan
against AICC President Sonia Gandhi.
Reddy demanded that cases should be registered against
Rosaiah and APCC president D Srinivas and others for the
Chief Minister Rosaiah has no moral right to continue in
office and he should tender resignation for violating the
law, Reddy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site