BJP demands action against AP CM for violating law
Hyderabad: BJP on Saturday urged Andhra Pradesh Governor E S L Narasimhan to take action against Chief Minister K Rosaiah for participating in a dharna at Basheerbagh here where prohibitory orders were in force.
Addressing the party`s state executive meeting here, BJP
Andhra Pradesh unit president G Kishan Reddy said Chief
Minister Rosaiah violated the law by attending a dharna on
the road at Basheerbagh yesterday, where prohibitory orders
were in force, to protest the remark of RSS leader K Sudarhan
against AICC President Sonia Gandhi.
Reddy demanded that cases should be registered against
Rosaiah and APCC president D Srinivas and others for the
Chief Minister Rosaiah has no moral right to continue in
office and he should tender resignation for violating the
law, Reddy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray