BJP demands action against AP CM for violating law
Hyderabad: BJP on Saturday urged Andhra Pradesh Governor E S L Narasimhan to take action against Chief Minister K Rosaiah for participating in a dharna at Basheerbagh here where prohibitory orders were in force.
Addressing the party`s state executive meeting here, BJP
Andhra Pradesh unit president G Kishan Reddy said Chief
Minister Rosaiah violated the law by attending a dharna on
the road at Basheerbagh yesterday, where prohibitory orders
were in force, to protest the remark of RSS leader K Sudarhan
against AICC President Sonia Gandhi.
Reddy demanded that cases should be registered against
Rosaiah and APCC president D Srinivas and others for the
Chief Minister Rosaiah has no moral right to continue in
office and he should tender resignation for violating the
law, Reddy said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler