BJP demands action against AP CM for violating law
Hyderabad: BJP on Saturday urged Andhra Pradesh Governor E S L Narasimhan to take action against Chief Minister K Rosaiah for participating in a dharna at Basheerbagh here where prohibitory orders were in force.
Addressing the party`s state executive meeting here, BJP
Andhra Pradesh unit president G Kishan Reddy said Chief
Minister Rosaiah violated the law by attending a dharna on
the road at Basheerbagh yesterday, where prohibitory orders
were in force, to protest the remark of RSS leader K Sudarhan
against AICC President Sonia Gandhi.
Reddy demanded that cases should be registered against
Rosaiah and APCC president D Srinivas and others for the
Chief Minister Rosaiah has no moral right to continue in
office and he should tender resignation for violating the
law, Reddy said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users