BJP for probe into corruption charges against AP ministers
Hyderabad: The State BJP today demand an
independent inquiry into the allegations of corruption against
some Andhra Pradesh Cabinet ministers.
Serious corruption charges have been levelled by the
members of ruling party itself and some opposition parties
including TDP against some ministers in the Rosaiah
government, BJP state General Secretary N Ramachander Rao said
in a statement here.
The opposition parties have levelled allegations that
some ministers of Rosaiah government allegedly indulged in
misusing of National Employment Rural Guarantee Scheme (NERGS)
funds, corruption in implementing various projects and
amassing of huge assets, Rao said.
In view of allegations, all ministers in Rosaiah
government should voluntarily disclose their present status of
assets with details of last disclosers made at the time of
elections, Rao said and added that an independent inquiry
should be conducted into the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui