BJP for probe into corruption charges against AP ministers
Hyderabad: The State BJP today demand an
independent inquiry into the allegations of corruption against
some Andhra Pradesh Cabinet ministers.
Serious corruption charges have been levelled by the
members of ruling party itself and some opposition parties
including TDP against some ministers in the Rosaiah
government, BJP state General Secretary N Ramachander Rao said
in a statement here.
The opposition parties have levelled allegations that
some ministers of Rosaiah government allegedly indulged in
misusing of National Employment Rural Guarantee Scheme (NERGS)
funds, corruption in implementing various projects and
amassing of huge assets, Rao said.
In view of allegations, all ministers in Rosaiah
government should voluntarily disclose their present status of
assets with details of last disclosers made at the time of
elections, Rao said and added that an independent inquiry
should be conducted into the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range