BJP to AP govt: Allay apprehensions of Sai devotees
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh unit of BJP
on Saturday demanded that the state government take steps to allay
apprehensions of devotees about Saibaba`s health status and
the reported differences among members of the powerful Sai
"There were reports that Saibaba`s personal aides were
vying for supremacy on the Satya Sai Central Trust while
experts doctors were not being allowed to see him in the
hospital, where he is undergoing treatment at Puttaparthi,"
BJP state President G Kishan Reddy told reporters here.
"Devotees across the world had a right to know about the
health condition of Saibaba," he said adding that the Trust
and authorities at the super speciality hospital were
maintaining secrecy in the matter.
Both Central and State governments should take steps to
allay apprehensions about Saibaba`s health and ensure proper
functioning of hospitals and educational institutions set up
by the 86-year-old spiritual leader, Reddy demanded.
Saibaba has been undergoing treatment since March 28 for
heart and respiratory problems.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday