BJP to highlight Vande Mataram issue in GHMC polls
Hyderabad: BJP would highlight the Vande
Mataram issue in the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation
(GHMC) polls, senior party leader Ch Vidyasagar Rao said here
The party would raise the Vande Mataram issue owing to
its importance and other political parties should make their
stand clear on the subject, he told reporters here.
Hyderabad is home to people not only from other regions
of Andhra Pradesh but also from other states like Maharashtra,
Gujarat and north Indian states and BJP would work for their
welfare, Rao said.
BJP would provide housing to all poor and middle class
people in the city irrespective of their identity, he said.
Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) elections
are scheduled to be held on November 23.
Responding to a query, Rao said Chief Minister K Rosaiah
should take action against the guilty in `Jalayagnam`
(irrigation mission) and irregularities commited by mining
companies in Anantapur district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail