BJP`s Uma Bharati to participate in Godavari `Maha
Karimnagar: Senior BJP leader Uma Bharati will arrive at Dharmapuri village in Karimnagar district on November 28, to participate in a `Maha Haarathi` to be conducted at on the banks of the Godavari, the BJP`s national secretary and North Telangana Godavari Haarathi Utsava Samithi chairman, P Muralidhar Rao said here on Friday.
He told reporters that Uma Bharati, the crusader of the `Clean Ganga` campaign, who completed a 2500-km Ganga Sagar Yatra from Sagar, the confluence of Ganga and Bay of Bengal to Gangotri recently, would participate in the "Maha Haarathi" to be conducted on the banks of the Godavari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed