BJP`s Uma Bharati to participate in Godavari `Maha
Karimnagar: Senior BJP leader Uma Bharati will arrive at Dharmapuri village in Karimnagar district on November 28, to participate in a `Maha Haarathi` to be conducted at on the banks of the Godavari, the BJP`s national secretary and North Telangana Godavari Haarathi Utsava Samithi chairman, P Muralidhar Rao said here on Friday.
He told reporters that Uma Bharati, the crusader of the `Clean Ganga` campaign, who completed a 2500-km Ganga Sagar Yatra from Sagar, the confluence of Ganga and Bay of Bengal to Gangotri recently, would participate in the "Maha Haarathi" to be conducted on the banks of the Godavari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack