BJP`s Uma Bharati to participate in Godavari `Maha
Karimnagar: Senior BJP leader Uma Bharati will arrive at Dharmapuri village in Karimnagar district on November 28, to participate in a `Maha Haarathi` to be conducted at on the banks of the Godavari, the BJP`s national secretary and North Telangana Godavari Haarathi Utsava Samithi chairman, P Muralidhar Rao said here on Friday.
He told reporters that Uma Bharati, the crusader of the `Clean Ganga` campaign, who completed a 2500-km Ganga Sagar Yatra from Sagar, the confluence of Ganga and Bay of Bengal to Gangotri recently, would participate in the "Maha Haarathi" to be conducted on the banks of the Godavari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting begins - Who will win BJP or Shiv Sena?
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: BJP's Rita Padole, Ravi Landge win from Amravati, Pimpri Chinchwad seats; Shiv Sena takes early lead in BMC polls