BJP`s Uma Bharati to participate in Godavari `Maha
Karimnagar: Senior BJP leader Uma Bharati will arrive at Dharmapuri village in Karimnagar district on November 28, to participate in a `Maha Haarathi` to be conducted at on the banks of the Godavari, the BJP`s national secretary and North Telangana Godavari Haarathi Utsava Samithi chairman, P Muralidhar Rao said here on Friday.
He told reporters that Uma Bharati, the crusader of the `Clean Ganga` campaign, who completed a 2500-km Ganga Sagar Yatra from Sagar, the confluence of Ganga and Bay of Bengal to Gangotri recently, would participate in the "Maha Haarathi" to be conducted on the banks of the Godavari.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader