BJYM to organise yatra through Telangana today
Hyderabad: Buoyed by the success of Telangana Poru Yatra (struggle-for-Telangana march), Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha`s Andhra Pradesh unit has now decided to organise `Telangana Barosa (assurance) Yatra` from Monday.
The eleven-day march would start from Alampur village in
Mahaboobnagar district, and pass through all the ten districts
of Telangana, BJYM state president Kasam Venkateswarlu said.
The objective was to infuse confidence among the people,
particularly the youth, to persuade them not to take extreme
steps, and to send out a message that BJP was the only party
which would fulfil the aspirations of the people, he said.
The party wanted to tell the youth of Telangana that
suicide is never a solution, he said, alleging that the Centre
and "certain political parties" were playing politics and
exploiting the sentiments of the people.
Former Union Minister Bandaru Dattatreya would flag off
the yatra on Monday. It would pass through RangaReddy,
Hyderabad, Medak, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nalgonda,
Khammam and Warangal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Sushant Singh Rajput shares third poster of ‘M.S.Dhoni- The Untold Story’
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside