BJYM to organise yatra through Telangana today
Hyderabad: Buoyed by the success of Telangana Poru Yatra (struggle-for-Telangana march), Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha`s Andhra Pradesh unit has now decided to organise `Telangana Barosa (assurance) Yatra` from Monday.
The eleven-day march would start from Alampur village in
Mahaboobnagar district, and pass through all the ten districts
of Telangana, BJYM state president Kasam Venkateswarlu said.
The objective was to infuse confidence among the people,
particularly the youth, to persuade them not to take extreme
steps, and to send out a message that BJP was the only party
which would fulfil the aspirations of the people, he said.
The party wanted to tell the youth of Telangana that
suicide is never a solution, he said, alleging that the Centre
and "certain political parties" were playing politics and
exploiting the sentiments of the people.
Former Union Minister Bandaru Dattatreya would flag off
the yatra on Monday. It would pass through RangaReddy,
Hyderabad, Medak, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Karimnagar, Nalgonda,
Khammam and Warangal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?