Bodies of 4 AP students who died in mishap in US brought home
Hyderabad: The bodies of four Andhra
Pradesh-origin students, who were killed in a road accident in
the United States on May 8, were brought here on Thursday night,
The bodies of Ravi Srikanth and Dheeraj Gudlawar of
Hyderabad, and Srupen Reddy Velumula of Karimnagar district
and Chitturi Sriharsha of Visakhapatnam (all in their early
20s) were brought by a flight here at around 8.30 pm.
All of them were engineering graduates from Andhra
Pradesh, and were pursuing MS in Missouri University of
Science and Technology.
A car in which the four were travelling was hit by a
pick-up van on the Missouri Highway 42 near Iberia on May 8.
Another student, Bottu Murali of Kanipakam in Chittoor
district, who was driving the car, was seriously injured and
was admitted to the University Hospital in Columbia.
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- See pic: NASA releases updated global map of Pluto!
- PM Narendra Modi launches 'Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana' on Labour Day, calls himself no. 1 labourer of India
- La Liga 2015-16: Barcelona beat Betis to remain top, Atletico, Real keep up pressure
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls California protesters 'thugs, criminals'