Bodies of 4 AP students who died in mishap in US brought home
Hyderabad: The bodies of four Andhra
Pradesh-origin students, who were killed in a road accident in
the United States on May 8, were brought here on Thursday night,
The bodies of Ravi Srikanth and Dheeraj Gudlawar of
Hyderabad, and Srupen Reddy Velumula of Karimnagar district
and Chitturi Sriharsha of Visakhapatnam (all in their early
20s) were brought by a flight here at around 8.30 pm.
All of them were engineering graduates from Andhra
Pradesh, and were pursuing MS in Missouri University of
Science and Technology.
A car in which the four were travelling was hit by a
pick-up van on the Missouri Highway 42 near Iberia on May 8.
Another student, Bottu Murali of Kanipakam in Chittoor
district, who was driving the car, was seriously injured and
was admitted to the University Hospital in Columbia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal