Bodies of 4 AP students who died in mishap in US brought home
Hyderabad: The bodies of four Andhra
Pradesh-origin students, who were killed in a road accident in
the United States on May 8, were brought here on Thursday night,
The bodies of Ravi Srikanth and Dheeraj Gudlawar of
Hyderabad, and Srupen Reddy Velumula of Karimnagar district
and Chitturi Sriharsha of Visakhapatnam (all in their early
20s) were brought by a flight here at around 8.30 pm.
All of them were engineering graduates from Andhra
Pradesh, and were pursuing MS in Missouri University of
Science and Technology.
A car in which the four were travelling was hit by a
pick-up van on the Missouri Highway 42 near Iberia on May 8.
Another student, Bottu Murali of Kanipakam in Chittoor
district, who was driving the car, was seriously injured and
was admitted to the University Hospital in Columbia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video