Body of Andhra Pradesh engineer brought to Guntur from US
Guntur: The body of a 35-year-old software engineer, who died in Washington under mysterious circumstances early this month, was brought here on Saturday.
Sarath Kumar, who hailed from Guntur, had gone for a local tour of Washington along with some relatives on March 31 and was reported by those accompanying him as missing from the FDR Memorial area.
His body was traced in the vicinity of the famous memorial after few days.
Sarath, an employee of TCS, had been living in Chicago for the past seven years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey