Body of Andhra Pradesh engineer brought to Guntur from US
Guntur: The body of a 35-year-old software engineer, who died in Washington under mysterious circumstances early this month, was brought here on Saturday.
Sarath Kumar, who hailed from Guntur, had gone for a local tour of Washington along with some relatives on March 31 and was reported by those accompanying him as missing from the FDR Memorial area.
His body was traced in the vicinity of the famous memorial after few days.
Sarath, an employee of TCS, had been living in Chicago for the past seven years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof