Body of Andhra Pradesh engineer brought to Guntur from US
Guntur: The body of a 35-year-old software engineer, who died in Washington under mysterious circumstances early this month, was brought here on Saturday.
Sarath Kumar, who hailed from Guntur, had gone for a local tour of Washington along with some relatives on March 31 and was reported by those accompanying him as missing from the FDR Memorial area.
His body was traced in the vicinity of the famous memorial after few days.
Sarath, an employee of TCS, had been living in Chicago for the past seven years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday