Body of Andhra Pradesh engineer brought to Guntur from US
Guntur: The body of a 35-year-old software engineer, who died in Washington under mysterious circumstances early this month, was brought here on Saturday.
Sarath Kumar, who hailed from Guntur, had gone for a local tour of Washington along with some relatives on March 31 and was reported by those accompanying him as missing from the FDR Memorial area.
His body was traced in the vicinity of the famous memorial after few days.
Sarath, an employee of TCS, had been living in Chicago for the past seven years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report