Body of Andhra Pradesh engineer brought to Guntur from US
Guntur: The body of a 35-year-old software engineer, who died in Washington under mysterious circumstances early this month, was brought here on Saturday.
Sarath Kumar, who hailed from Guntur, had gone for a local tour of Washington along with some relatives on March 31 and was reported by those accompanying him as missing from the FDR Memorial area.
His body was traced in the vicinity of the famous memorial after few days.
Sarath, an employee of TCS, had been living in Chicago for the past seven years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'