Body of three month old girl fished out from sewage canal
Salem: The body of a three month old baby girl was fished out from a sewage canal at Thirumanimuthraru area today, police said.
They said the baby`s mother, who had married a second time after her husband died, had a total of six children. The couple reportedly did not like having this baby and so decided to do away with her and dumped her in the canal.
Workers of a Trust later buried the baby.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet