Body parts stuffed in bags found at Vizag railway
Visakhapatnam: Two bags containing body parts were recovered at the Visakhapatnam railway station on Sunday morning, police here said.
According to railway police, the sanitary staff of the station noticed two bags lying on the railway track near platform no. 5 today.
Police rushed to the spot and found two zipper bags stuffed with body parts, suspected to be of a woman.
The culprits allegedly committed the crime somewhere else and dumped the body parts at the railway station, police said.
"We don`t know where they committed the crime and in which train they brought the bags containing body parts to the station," a railway police official said.
The bags were sent to the government`s King George hospital for postmortem while investigation in the case was on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered