Body parts stuffed in bags found at Vizag railway
Visakhapatnam: Two bags containing body parts were recovered at the Visakhapatnam railway station on Sunday morning, police here said.
According to railway police, the sanitary staff of the station noticed two bags lying on the railway track near platform no. 5 today.
Police rushed to the spot and found two zipper bags stuffed with body parts, suspected to be of a woman.
The culprits allegedly committed the crime somewhere else and dumped the body parts at the railway station, police said.
"We don`t know where they committed the crime and in which train they brought the bags containing body parts to the station," a railway police official said.
The bags were sent to the government`s King George hospital for postmortem while investigation in the case was on, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video