Busi Sam Bob is new Principal Secretary to Andhra CM
Hyderabad: Indian Administrative Service
officer of the 1983 batch Busi Sam Bob has been appointed
Principal Secretary to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister K
He succeeds Jannat Husain who has been appointed the
Chief Information Commissioner of the state.
Sam Bob has been the Principal Secretary (Industries) for
over three years and instrumental in shaping the industrial
policy of the state.
The state government has accepted Husain?s request for
voluntary retirement with effect from today. Husain, the 1977
batch IAS officer, was supposed to retire from service on
December 31 this year. He, however, opted for voluntary
retirement because of his appointment as the new CIC.
Government sources said a major reshuffle of bureaucrats
is expected either today or over the next two days.
A slot in the Chief Minister’s secretariat has to be
filled while at least four districts are expected to get new
collectors, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam