Busi Sam Bob is new Principal Secretary to Andhra CM
Hyderabad: Indian Administrative Service
officer of the 1983 batch Busi Sam Bob has been appointed
Principal Secretary to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister K
He succeeds Jannat Husain who has been appointed the
Chief Information Commissioner of the state.
Sam Bob has been the Principal Secretary (Industries) for
over three years and instrumental in shaping the industrial
policy of the state.
The state government has accepted Husain?s request for
voluntary retirement with effect from today. Husain, the 1977
batch IAS officer, was supposed to retire from service on
December 31 this year. He, however, opted for voluntary
retirement because of his appointment as the new CIC.
Government sources said a major reshuffle of bureaucrats
is expected either today or over the next two days.
A slot in the Chief Minister’s secretariat has to be
filled while at least four districts are expected to get new
collectors, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred