Busi Sam Bob is new Principal Secretary to Andhra CM
Hyderabad: Indian Administrative Service
officer of the 1983 batch Busi Sam Bob has been appointed
Principal Secretary to Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister K
He succeeds Jannat Husain who has been appointed the
Chief Information Commissioner of the state.
Sam Bob has been the Principal Secretary (Industries) for
over three years and instrumental in shaping the industrial
policy of the state.
The state government has accepted Husain?s request for
voluntary retirement with effect from today. Husain, the 1977
batch IAS officer, was supposed to retire from service on
December 31 this year. He, however, opted for voluntary
retirement because of his appointment as the new CIC.
Government sources said a major reshuffle of bureaucrats
is expected either today or over the next two days.
A slot in the Chief Minister’s secretariat has to be
filled while at least four districts are expected to get new
collectors, they said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis