Case against police inspector for raping minor
Hyderabad: A case was registered against a
police inspector on Wednesday on charges of raping a minor.
The case has been registered by Hyderabad Police against
Madannapet police station inspector N Rangaswamy following a
complaint from the 16-year-old girl`s father, police said.
In his complaint, the father alleged that the policeman
"sexually exploited" the girl by developing an illicit
relationship with her, they said.
Further investigation are on, police said, adding that
the girl will be sent for medical tests soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Kashmir unrest: J&K delegation meets PM Modi; seeks immediate ban on pellet gun
- Cow vigilantism? Man heckled in Mumbai on suspicion of carrying bag made of cowhide
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Delhi court pronounces death for two convicts, life in jail for third
- Joint Admission Board forms panel to suggest ways to boost number of women in IITs
- Revealed! How Diana Penty prepped up for her character in 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' – Details inside