Case against police inspector for raping minor
Hyderabad: A case was registered against a
police inspector on Wednesday on charges of raping a minor.
The case has been registered by Hyderabad Police against
Madannapet police station inspector N Rangaswamy following a
complaint from the 16-year-old girl`s father, police said.
In his complaint, the father alleged that the policeman
"sexually exploited" the girl by developing an illicit
relationship with her, they said.
Further investigation are on, police said, adding that
the girl will be sent for medical tests soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Assembly elections: BJP likely to announce its first list of candidates for UP, Uttarakhand
- Delhi horror: Pedophile held for sexually assaulting 600 girls
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre