Case filed over threat to TRS chief
Hyderabad: Police on Wednesday registered a case in connection with threatening calls and a letter received by Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chief K Chandrasekhara Rao.
A case against unidentified people was registered by the Banjara Hills police station, a day after a TRS leader lodged a complaint.
The letter received on Monday in the name of "Andhra Naxals" threatened to kill Rao in 10 days.
TRS has sought "Z-plus" security for the party leader.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’