Case filed over threat to TRS chief
Hyderabad: Police on Wednesday registered a case in connection with threatening calls and a letter received by Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chief K Chandrasekhara Rao.
A case against unidentified people was registered by the Banjara Hills police station, a day after a TRS leader lodged a complaint.
The letter received on Monday in the name of "Andhra Naxals" threatened to kill Rao in 10 days.
TRS has sought "Z-plus" security for the party leader.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered