CB-CID to file chargesheet in Dilshan case soon
Chennai: The chargesheet against the retired Army officer, arrested for the alleged murder of a 13-year-old boy on July 3, will be filed by CB-CID in a couple of days, police said on Monday.
"The bail plea of the accused is coming to the sessions
court tomorrow. So we will file the chargesheet in a couple of
days," a police officer investigating the case said to a news agency.
Retired army officer Lt Col Ramraj was arrested on July 10
by CB-CID for allegedly shooting dead Dilshan, after he
trespassed into the army officers residence in Flag Staff Road
here to pluck fruits on July 3.
Meanwhile, Lt Col (Retd) Ramaraj has applied for a bail in
a sessions court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog