CB-CID to file chargesheet in Dilshan case soon
Chennai: The chargesheet against the retired Army officer, arrested for the alleged murder of a 13-year-old boy on July 3, will be filed by CB-CID in a couple of days, police said on Monday.
"The bail plea of the accused is coming to the sessions
court tomorrow. So we will file the chargesheet in a couple of
days," a police officer investigating the case said to a news agency.
Retired army officer Lt Col Ramraj was arrested on July 10
by CB-CID for allegedly shooting dead Dilshan, after he
trespassed into the army officers residence in Flag Staff Road
here to pluck fruits on July 3.
Meanwhile, Lt Col (Retd) Ramaraj has applied for a bail in
a sessions court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!