CB-CID to file chargesheet in Dilshan case soon
Chennai: The chargesheet against the retired Army officer, arrested for the alleged murder of a 13-year-old boy on July 3, will be filed by CB-CID in a couple of days, police said on Monday.
"The bail plea of the accused is coming to the sessions
court tomorrow. So we will file the chargesheet in a couple of
days," a police officer investigating the case said to a news agency.
Retired army officer Lt Col Ramraj was arrested on July 10
by CB-CID for allegedly shooting dead Dilshan, after he
trespassed into the army officers residence in Flag Staff Road
here to pluck fruits on July 3.
Meanwhile, Lt Col (Retd) Ramaraj has applied for a bail in
a sessions court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption