CBI questions former chief security officer of YSR
Hyderabad: A senior Andhra Pradesh police officer on Thursday appeared before the CBI here in connection with the disproportionate assets case involving YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy.
M Ramesh, Superintendent of Police, West Godavari, who was once Chief Security Officer of the late Y S Rajasekhara Reddy, appeared before the central agency.
He was questioned for about one hour as to who were the "frequent" visitors of the late chief minister, police sources said.
Jagan was arrested on May 27 last year by the CBI on corruption charges and he is currently under judicial remand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says