CBI questions former chief security officer of YSR
Hyderabad: A senior Andhra Pradesh police officer on Thursday appeared before the CBI here in connection with the disproportionate assets case involving YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy.
M Ramesh, Superintendent of Police, West Godavari, who was once Chief Security Officer of the late Y S Rajasekhara Reddy, appeared before the central agency.
He was questioned for about one hour as to who were the "frequent" visitors of the late chief minister, police sources said.
Jagan was arrested on May 27 last year by the CBI on corruption charges and he is currently under judicial remand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf