CBI questions former chief security officer of YSR
Hyderabad: A senior Andhra Pradesh police officer on Thursday appeared before the CBI here in connection with the disproportionate assets case involving YSR Congress president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy.
M Ramesh, Superintendent of Police, West Godavari, who was once Chief Security Officer of the late Y S Rajasekhara Reddy, appeared before the central agency.
He was questioned for about one hour as to who were the "frequent" visitors of the late chief minister, police sources said.
Jagan was arrested on May 27 last year by the CBI on corruption charges and he is currently under judicial remand.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Chopper deal: No evidence to link politicians with AgustaWestland bribes, says Italian judge who delivered verdict
- Check out pic: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg's “Star Wars” meeting!
- AgustaWestland deal: Congress says govt trying to vilify its leaders
- Arvind Kejriwal admits for first time, odd-even not a long-term remedy
- European Central Bank scraps 500-euro note