Census-2011 to begin in AP from April 26
Hyderabad: The process of "Census-2011"
would begin in Andhra Pradesh from April 26, a top official
said here on Tuesday.
About 1.6 lakh enumerators and 26,000 supervisors have
been appointed to carry out the census in the state from
April 26 to June 10, Director of Census Operations AP, Y V
She said the enumerations work would be carried out in
27,800 villages and 228 towns in the state.
In our state, census had been a pleasant exercise which
was carried out with a missionary zeal by all the concerned
and the people have always extended their fullest support, she
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll