Census-2011 to begin in AP from April 26
Hyderabad: The process of "Census-2011"
would begin in Andhra Pradesh from April 26, a top official
said here on Tuesday.
About 1.6 lakh enumerators and 26,000 supervisors have
been appointed to carry out the census in the state from
April 26 to June 10, Director of Census Operations AP, Y V
She said the enumerations work would be carried out in
27,800 villages and 228 towns in the state.
In our state, census had been a pleasant exercise which
was carried out with a missionary zeal by all the concerned
and the people have always extended their fullest support, she
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test
- Donald Trump threatens to leave WTO
- British PM Theresa May heads to N. Ireland for Brexit talks
- Rio Olympics: WADA 'disappointed' as IOC fails to ban Russia for mega event