Census-2011 to begin in AP from April 26
Hyderabad: The process of "Census-2011"
would begin in Andhra Pradesh from April 26, a top official
said here on Tuesday.
About 1.6 lakh enumerators and 26,000 supervisors have
been appointed to carry out the census in the state from
April 26 to June 10, Director of Census Operations AP, Y V
She said the enumerations work would be carried out in
27,800 villages and 228 towns in the state.
In our state, census had been a pleasant exercise which
was carried out with a missionary zeal by all the concerned
and the people have always extended their fullest support, she
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad