Census-2011 to begin in AP from April 26
Hyderabad: The process of "Census-2011"
would begin in Andhra Pradesh from April 26, a top official
said here on Tuesday.
About 1.6 lakh enumerators and 26,000 supervisors have
been appointed to carry out the census in the state from
April 26 to June 10, Director of Census Operations AP, Y V
She said the enumerations work would be carried out in
27,800 villages and 228 towns in the state.
In our state, census had been a pleasant exercise which
was carried out with a missionary zeal by all the concerned
and the people have always extended their fullest support, she
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- MNS to file FIR against AIB comedian Tanmay Bhat’s video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar today
- Islamic State selling sex slaves on Facebook for $8,000
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted