Centre urged to extend date of LPG cylinder disbursement
Hyderabad: The Andhra Pradesh government urged the Centre on Friday to extend the date of February 15, from when the Aadhar Card-linked disbursement of subsidised liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinders was scheduled to begin.
In a letter to Union Petroleum Minister Veerappa Moily, Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Minister D Sridhar Babu said that it may not possible to implement the decision from February 15, as Aadhar Card enrolment is not yet complete.
Highlighting that LPG consumers are worried over the matter, the minister asked Moily to start implementing the decision only after Aadhar Card enrolment is completed in both the districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket