Centre will look into Telangana issue: Rosaiah
Rajahmundry (AP): Chief Minister K
Rosaiah on Sunday said that the Telangana issue is now in the
hands of the Central government.
Addressing a public meeting at RTC Grounds here
Rosaiah said the Telangana issue is not in the purview of the
State government. He said that the Centre has appointed Sri
Krishna Committee to solve the issue, as demanded by some
political parties which are fighting for Telangana state.
The Committee has begun its work, and collecting the
all facts and figures from all political parties and other
organisations, he said and adding that the Committee also
assured that it will submit the report in time to solve the
burning problem with an amicable solution.
He said the Central Government will take a decision in
an appropriate time and in an appreciative manner.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan