Centre will look into Telangana issue: Rosaiah
Rajahmundry (AP): Chief Minister K
Rosaiah on Sunday said that the Telangana issue is now in the
hands of the Central government.
Addressing a public meeting at RTC Grounds here
Rosaiah said the Telangana issue is not in the purview of the
State government. He said that the Centre has appointed Sri
Krishna Committee to solve the issue, as demanded by some
political parties which are fighting for Telangana state.
The Committee has begun its work, and collecting the
all facts and figures from all political parties and other
organisations, he said and adding that the Committee also
assured that it will submit the report in time to solve the
burning problem with an amicable solution.
He said the Central Government will take a decision in
an appropriate time and in an appreciative manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi