Centre will look into Telangana issue: Rosaiah
Rajahmundry (AP): Chief Minister K
Rosaiah on Sunday said that the Telangana issue is now in the
hands of the Central government.
Addressing a public meeting at RTC Grounds here
Rosaiah said the Telangana issue is not in the purview of the
State government. He said that the Centre has appointed Sri
Krishna Committee to solve the issue, as demanded by some
political parties which are fighting for Telangana state.
The Committee has begun its work, and collecting the
all facts and figures from all political parties and other
organisations, he said and adding that the Committee also
assured that it will submit the report in time to solve the
burning problem with an amicable solution.
He said the Central Government will take a decision in
an appropriate time and in an appreciative manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug