Chandrababu Naidu targets PM over missing coal scam files
Guntur: Telugu Desam Party (TDP) president N Chandrababu Naidu, currently on his `self-respect` tour through Andhra Pradesh, today targeted Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the missing coal scam files.
Speaking in the district, Naidu said how will the prime minister "protect the country if he could not preserve the coal scam files".
He also alleged rampant corruption during the regime of late Y S Rajasekhara Reddy as chief minister of the state.
Naidu also said that ongoing agitation against the proposed bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh was a "holy war", and asserted that "I am determined to avert the bifurcation".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?