Chandrababu Naidu targets PM over missing coal scam files
Guntur: Telugu Desam Party (TDP) president N Chandrababu Naidu, currently on his `self-respect` tour through Andhra Pradesh, today targeted Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the missing coal scam files.
Speaking in the district, Naidu said how will the prime minister "protect the country if he could not preserve the coal scam files".
He also alleged rampant corruption during the regime of late Y S Rajasekhara Reddy as chief minister of the state.
Naidu also said that ongoing agitation against the proposed bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh was a "holy war", and asserted that "I am determined to avert the bifurcation".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon