Chandrababu Naidu targets PM over missing coal scam files
Guntur: Telugu Desam Party (TDP) president N Chandrababu Naidu, currently on his `self-respect` tour through Andhra Pradesh, today targeted Prime Minister Manmohan Singh over the missing coal scam files.
Speaking in the district, Naidu said how will the prime minister "protect the country if he could not preserve the coal scam files".
He also alleged rampant corruption during the regime of late Y S Rajasekhara Reddy as chief minister of the state.
Naidu also said that ongoing agitation against the proposed bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh was a "holy war", and asserted that "I am determined to avert the bifurcation".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Donald Trump calls for immediate closure of ''corrupt'' Clinton Foundation
- Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal: FBI discovers 15,000 more e-mails
- British police intercept drones flying drugs, cell phones into London prison
- My writing will never be the same, says author Perumal Murugan
- Japan's first lady makes first visit to Pearl Harbor