Chinese Navy officers visit Eastern Naval Command headquarters in Vishakhapatnam
New Delhi: Senior Chinese Navy officers on Thursday visited the Eastern Naval Command headquarters in Vishakhapatnam and discussed ways of improving ties between the two forces.
"Rear Admiral Han Xiaohu, Commander PLAN Training Ship Task Group and Rear Admiral Li Jianjun, Assistant Chief of Staff and Political Commissar of PLA Dalian Naval Academy visited the Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, today," a Navy release said.
The officers called on Eastern Naval Commander Vice Admiral Anil Chopra and held discussions on issues of mutual interest.
They were accompanied by the Chinese Ambassador to India, Wei Wei and Defence Attache of China to India Maj Gen Cai Ping.
The two Chinese officers are deployed onboard the PLA Navy ships Zhenghe and Weifang that are on a four-day visit to Visakhapatnam.
The Chinese Navy personnel visited ships of the Eastern Fleet and the Kursura submarine museum.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra