Chinese Navy officers visit Eastern Naval Command headquarters in Vishakhapatnam
New Delhi: Senior Chinese Navy officers on Thursday visited the Eastern Naval Command headquarters in Vishakhapatnam and discussed ways of improving ties between the two forces.
"Rear Admiral Han Xiaohu, Commander PLAN Training Ship Task Group and Rear Admiral Li Jianjun, Assistant Chief of Staff and Political Commissar of PLA Dalian Naval Academy visited the Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, today," a Navy release said.
The officers called on Eastern Naval Commander Vice Admiral Anil Chopra and held discussions on issues of mutual interest.
They were accompanied by the Chinese Ambassador to India, Wei Wei and Defence Attache of China to India Maj Gen Cai Ping.
The two Chinese officers are deployed onboard the PLA Navy ships Zhenghe and Weifang that are on a four-day visit to Visakhapatnam.
The Chinese Navy personnel visited ships of the Eastern Fleet and the Kursura submarine museum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death
- Non-BJP parties plan to boycott PM Narendra Modi's 'Smart Cities Mission' event - Know the reason