Chinese Navy officers visit Eastern Naval Command headquarters in Vishakhapatnam
New Delhi: Senior Chinese Navy officers on Thursday visited the Eastern Naval Command headquarters in Vishakhapatnam and discussed ways of improving ties between the two forces.
"Rear Admiral Han Xiaohu, Commander PLAN Training Ship Task Group and Rear Admiral Li Jianjun, Assistant Chief of Staff and Political Commissar of PLA Dalian Naval Academy visited the Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, today," a Navy release said.
The officers called on Eastern Naval Commander Vice Admiral Anil Chopra and held discussions on issues of mutual interest.
They were accompanied by the Chinese Ambassador to India, Wei Wei and Defence Attache of China to India Maj Gen Cai Ping.
The two Chinese officers are deployed onboard the PLA Navy ships Zhenghe and Weifang that are on a four-day visit to Visakhapatnam.
The Chinese Navy personnel visited ships of the Eastern Fleet and the Kursura submarine museum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling