Chinese Navy officers visit Eastern Naval Command headquarters in Vishakhapatnam
New Delhi: Senior Chinese Navy officers on Thursday visited the Eastern Naval Command headquarters in Vishakhapatnam and discussed ways of improving ties between the two forces.
"Rear Admiral Han Xiaohu, Commander PLAN Training Ship Task Group and Rear Admiral Li Jianjun, Assistant Chief of Staff and Political Commissar of PLA Dalian Naval Academy visited the Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, today," a Navy release said.
The officers called on Eastern Naval Commander Vice Admiral Anil Chopra and held discussions on issues of mutual interest.
They were accompanied by the Chinese Ambassador to India, Wei Wei and Defence Attache of China to India Maj Gen Cai Ping.
The two Chinese officers are deployed onboard the PLA Navy ships Zhenghe and Weifang that are on a four-day visit to Visakhapatnam.
The Chinese Navy personnel visited ships of the Eastern Fleet and the Kursura submarine museum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon