Chiranjeevi criticises Jagan Mohan Reddy
Kadapa: Telugu megastar Chiranjeevi
on Sunday appealed electorate to ensure defeat of YSR Congress
chief Jagan Mohan Reddy and his mother in May 8 bypolls in
Chiranjeevi, who recently merged his Praja Rajyam
Party (PRP) in Congress, accused Jagan of encouraging
goondaism in the district.
The megastar alleged that Jagan was `blackmailing` the
Congress party, which elevated him and his family to the
"It is unfortunate that Jagan, a small personality in
politics is comparing himself with the Congress stalwarts he
criticised," the actor said.
Chiranjeevi also alleged that Jagan had a hidden
agenda with BJP and has been betraying the Muslims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’