Chiranjeevi wants to merge PRP with Congress
Tirupati: Praja Rajyam Party chief, K Chiranjeevi, on Thursday said he strongly desired to merge his party with Congress in the temple town of Tirupati where he launched his party two years ago.
Speaking to reporters here, the actor-turned politician said he had floated his party on August 26, 2008 on a grand scale and on the same magnitude he would like to merge the party with congress.
However, he said, he left the final decision to the Congress
High command on the venue of the merger.
The PRP has now 18 legislators in the 294 member Andhra
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover set floor ablaze with killer moves at wedding reception – Watch here
- Petrol, diesel-run cabs banned from Delhi-NCR roads from today
- Wealth from waste: A novel Indian biotech solution
- IAF chopper sprinkles water to douse Uttarakhand forest fires; Rajnath Singh reviews situation
- China may reconsider stand on Pakistani terrorists Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar?