Chiranjeevi wants to merge PRP with Congress
Tirupati: Praja Rajyam Party chief, K Chiranjeevi, on Thursday said he strongly desired to merge his party with Congress in the temple town of Tirupati where he launched his party two years ago.
Speaking to reporters here, the actor-turned politician said he had floated his party on August 26, 2008 on a grand scale and on the same magnitude he would like to merge the party with congress.
However, he said, he left the final decision to the Congress
High command on the venue of the merger.
The PRP has now 18 legislators in the 294 member Andhra
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know