Complete Yellampalli project by December: Reddy
Rajahmundry (AP): Andhra Pradesh Major and Medium Irrigation Minister P Sudershan Reddy has directed the concerned officials to complete Pulichintala Sri Pada Sagar Yellampalli Project by December.
The Minister held a review meeting recently, and discussed various issues including compensation for the farmers who have lost their lands in the acquisition, sources said.
Reddy also held a meeting with the officials about modernisation of Nagarjuna Sagar Project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state