Cong MLA resigns from AP Assembly
Hyderabad: Congress MLA from
Ramachandrapuram in East Godavari district Pilli Subhash
Chandra Bose resigned from the Andhra Pradesh Assembly on Friday
protesting meagre allocation of funds for the development of
Bose met Speaker Nadendla Manohar and handed over his
resignation letter, protesting meagre allocation of funds in
the state budget presented today.
A former minister, Bose has been sailing with the YSR
Congress party for the past several months and facing
disqualification proceedings along with 16 MLAs for having
violated the Congress whip and voted against the Kiran Kumar
Reddy government on the no-confidence motion in December last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'