Cong MLA resigns from AP Assembly
Hyderabad: Congress MLA from
Ramachandrapuram in East Godavari district Pilli Subhash
Chandra Bose resigned from the Andhra Pradesh Assembly on Friday
protesting meagre allocation of funds for the development of
Bose met Speaker Nadendla Manohar and handed over his
resignation letter, protesting meagre allocation of funds in
the state budget presented today.
A former minister, Bose has been sailing with the YSR
Congress party for the past several months and facing
disqualification proceedings along with 16 MLAs for having
violated the Congress whip and voted against the Kiran Kumar
Reddy government on the no-confidence motion in December last.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday