Cong, TDP conspired to put Jagan in jail: Vijayamm
Guntur (AP): YSR Congress`s President Y Vijayamma has alleged at an election rally here that TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and ruling Congress conspired to put her son and Kadapa MP Jaganmohan Reddy in jail.
Vijayamma campaigned last night in Prathipadu and Macherla Assembly constituencies where bypolls would be held on June 12 along with other constituencies.
She alleged Jagan was arrested just before the by-elections so as to keep him away from campaigning.
Vijayamma said first she lost her husband Y S Rajsekhara Reddy in helicopter accident and now "ungrateful" Congress had sent her only son to jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway