‘Cong, TDP conspired to put Jagan in jail’
Andhra Pradesh: YSR Congress`s President Y Vijayamma has alleged at an election rally that TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and ruling Congress conspired to put her son and Kadapa MP Jaganmohan Reddy in jail.
Vijayamma campaigned Sunday night in Prathipadu and Macherla Assembly constituencies where bypolls would be held on June 12 along with other constituencies.
She alleged Jagan was arrested just before the by-elections so as to keep him away from campaigning.
Vijayamma said first she lost her husband Y S Rajsekhara Reddy in helicopter accident and now "ungrateful" Congress had sent her only son to jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights