‘Cong, TDP conspired to put Jagan in jail’
Andhra Pradesh: YSR Congress`s President Y Vijayamma has alleged at an election rally that TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and ruling Congress conspired to put her son and Kadapa MP Jaganmohan Reddy in jail.
Vijayamma campaigned Sunday night in Prathipadu and Macherla Assembly constituencies where bypolls would be held on June 12 along with other constituencies.
She alleged Jagan was arrested just before the by-elections so as to keep him away from campaigning.
Vijayamma said first she lost her husband Y S Rajsekhara Reddy in helicopter accident and now "ungrateful" Congress had sent her only son to jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"