‘Cong, TDP conspired to put Jagan in jail’
Andhra Pradesh: YSR Congress`s President Y Vijayamma has alleged at an election rally that TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and ruling Congress conspired to put her son and Kadapa MP Jaganmohan Reddy in jail.
Vijayamma campaigned Sunday night in Prathipadu and Macherla Assembly constituencies where bypolls would be held on June 12 along with other constituencies.
She alleged Jagan was arrested just before the by-elections so as to keep him away from campaigning.
Vijayamma said first she lost her husband Y S Rajsekhara Reddy in helicopter accident and now "ungrateful" Congress had sent her only son to jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions