‘Cong, TDP conspired to put Jagan in jail’
Andhra Pradesh: YSR Congress`s President Y Vijayamma has alleged at an election rally that TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and ruling Congress conspired to put her son and Kadapa MP Jaganmohan Reddy in jail.
Vijayamma campaigned Sunday night in Prathipadu and Macherla Assembly constituencies where bypolls would be held on June 12 along with other constituencies.
She alleged Jagan was arrested just before the by-elections so as to keep him away from campaigning.
Vijayamma said first she lost her husband Y S Rajsekhara Reddy in helicopter accident and now "ungrateful" Congress had sent her only son to jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter