Congress MP expresses confidence that AP will remain `united`
Kadapa: Congress MP and former union minister A Saipratap on Thursday expressed "confidence" that Andhra Pradesh would remain "united" as a state as the bifurcation bill was moved at a wrong time.
"The state is lucky because the bifurcation bill was moved at the "wrong time" (just ahead of Lok Sabha elections) which would make bifurcation difficult to be completed," he said here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez