`Congress MPs from Telangana won`t shy away from quitting`
Hyderabad: Congress MPs from Telangana region
would not shy away from quitting their posts in support of
demand for statehood, party MP G Vivek said here on Sunday.
"We want Telangana and there is no question of going
back," he said, speaking at a protest organised by farmers and
others from Telangana region here.
Alleging that correct reports about the prevailing
situation and the strong Telangana demand may not be reaching
the Centre, he said 98 per cent people of the region want
separate state as per a survey.
Meanwhile, speaking on the occasion, senior TDP MLA from
Telangana, N Janardhan Reddy, said the resignation letters of
all the party legislators from the region are with him and he
would submit them in support of the Telangana demand when the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?