`Corruption, crime against women damaging country`s image`
Guntur: BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Monday attacked the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre for "corruption, scams and increasing cases of crimes against women" and claimed these are damaging the country`s reputation abroad.
"When Congress reigns, prices of essential commodities soar, unemployment is high and fundamentalists flourish, threatening the security of the country," Naidu said.
The BJP leader alleged that corruption and scams have scaled new heights and increasing cases of rapes, molestations and farmer suicides are damaging the country`s reputation.
Speaking at the occasion, Andhra Pradesh BJP president B Kishen Reddy blamed Chief Minister Kiran Kumar Reddy for the acute power crisis gripping the state.
Describing Reddy as "inexperienced, incompetent and arrogant," he said that the BJP will contest all the 42 Lok Sabha seats and 294 Assembly seats of the state.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals