Couple commit suicide after killing daughters in Hayderabad
Hyderabad: A couple allegedly committed suicide after killing their two daughters here, police said today.
Praveen Kumar, a private employee residing in Lalapet area here, and his wife Swetha (both in their 30s) initially hanged their daughters aged five and three years and later ended their lives by hanging themselves to the ceiling fan at their home last night, they said.
The four bodies were found hanging this morning.
Though no suicide note was found, it is suspected that some family problems drove Praveen and his family members to resort to the extreme step, a police official said.
Lallaguda police registered a case under relevant section of IPC and were further investigating.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan